So baby acne. Nice huh? Apparently it comes right around 3 weeks, when most parents want to take pro pics of the itty bitty. Well I guess Logan wants to go through puberty twice because he's got it... bad. Poor fella. he's still so stinkin cute though. When he cries...the broken out face looks awful. Poof kid.


Anyway, I discovered that I really don't like baby clothes. I know, they're cute and all but they're just so boring. I went shopping the other day... Old Navy. Cutest.baby.clothes.ever. Here are two of his outfits I bought. So stinkin cute:

Babe & L:

With Mommy!


Chillin in our Boppy pillow... Holdin his cute lil feet of course...

Ready to go out to lunch!


Chillin in the boppy again... in his jammies!!!


So, it occured to me that music is really theraputic. Not so much just regular music as much as LOUD music. I get in the car to go pick up dinner without L or if I'm headed to sbux without him, I crank the tunes and almost instantly feel in a better mood even if I wasn't in a bad mood to begin with. And then after blasting said music, I realized that I generally like songs because of the way they sound as opposed to the lyrics. Now, I know that doesn't sound right because most people like the way songs sound... and then figure out the lyrics but I know of people that will say, I don't like this song, because of the lyrics. Who cares what the lyrics say? If the song tickles you into singing or bouncing or dancing... sing away my friend!!! Who cares if it's a song about your significant other cheating on you or Losing your job or having a stalker... who cares!! If it's bounce-worthy, I say, bounce away! Loudly!

Tomorrow my brother in law and his wife are coming up to visit us from Florida. I'm pretty excited to see them because they are bringing their 3 month old and I'm hoping that Babe can see (and learn) how much his brother helps out with the baby. And of course, my sister in law is a wealth of knowledge because she JUST went through these tough infant times with little S. Should be fun to have them up and have a house full of family for turkeyday!!! Hopefully my lil sick monkey will start to feel a LITTLE better soon. He's so dang funny. I feel bad saying that because he's sick, but because he's sick, he grunts... and that sound you make to clear your throat? He'll blast a LONNNNGGGG throat clearin out of the blue in he middle of his sleep. It makes me laugh soooo hard. Not what you expect to hear from an almost 4 week old. Wow, a month old already... wow... Anyway. squeaks, groans, throat clearing, sneezing, coughing... and then he finally DOES clear his throat and he gets this gross look on his face like, wait, I just coughed something up...NOW what do I do? Swallow it of course... poor kid.

So... in laws come in tomorrow. Chances are good I won't have time to post any pictures after tomorrow morning as I'll be "entertaining". I'll try but if I don't, I promise to overload on pics as soon as they leave!

off to do chores now... while the lil monkey is sleeping/grunting in his swing. Poor fella...

Luvs.
T

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    You made me laugh! The description of L clearing his throat was soo funny.
    Love the clothes too. I never liked wee baby clothes either. They're to cutsie or something. Love the new outfits though.
    L looks sooo much like Babe! Wow..He'll never be able to deny that kid that's for sure.
    You lil Lady look fabulous!! Maybe a wee bit tired but fabulously tired...:)

    Happy Turkey day to you and yours..
    I'll be waiting...anxiously for more pics!
    ;)  

  2. ETK said...

    My favorite baby clothes are the teeny tiny real people clothes - those are effing ADORABLE! L is just so cute!!!!