I just didn't expect to have these symptoms so early. Holy hotness! Did someone turn up the heat i this place? Good god, I was sweating while doing my hair this morning! And I was NAKED! Don't get me started on my overheating session in my car, with coat, scarf, bunwarmers and heat on. I'm sure I looked "Interesting" driving down the highway with the windows down in 20 degree weather.

So I'm reading this book by Jenny McCarthy called Belly Laughs. Yes, I said, Jenny McCarthy. She's hilarious. It's all the things you don't want to know, but you do want to know, about being pregnant and all the things that pregnant women go through, but don't want to talk about. I bought it yesterday and already am half way through it. She talked about the heat spells and she also mentioned the dizziness. One morning last week while blow drying my hair (Upside down so I can achieve the beautiful volume that I have) I got so dizzy that I had to rest my butt on the counter so I wouldn't fall over. Now most normal people would do whatever it takes to get away from that dizzy feeling. Stop blow drying, sit down, perhaps get some air... What did I do? I rested my butt on the counter so I wouldn't fall over and continued drying my hair. Nice. Dedication there. Maybe I AM vain. What in the hell am I going to do when I turn into a blimp? I had better be a cute preggie like Jennifer Garner or I'm screwed. My self esteem may never recover.

As for work, I'm only concerned about one guy catching on to the PG and that's Ben because he, like me and Steve, drinks wine every night. We bonded that way and it's always been fun to talk about it with him. Especially because now, Ronee's PG and she can't drink so he's drinkin alone every night. Is that a problem? Not in my book, more power to ya buddy. I think I'm fooling him but really the only person I'm fooling is myself. I'm sure he's on to me. I told him I'm not drinking because of Steve's diet and I'm trying to be a supportive wife. Yeah right. He's not dumb. He knows I love wine. I'm just waiting for him to ask me. And of course, when he does, I won't lie to him because I think he and I have become pretty good friends. It's either that or because of the fact that he is THE original secret squirrel and would LOVE having that kind of info to hide from everyone else in the office. Not sure which it is, but I'm okay with either.

One thing that concerns me about this adventure is Steve. Poor guy, I know he has a hard time reading me as it is. I feel like he's the only person that has truly known who I am inside and now, that inside person is going to turn into a different person and one that I don't even know, so how am I supposed to make this easy for him?

Ha, let him read my blog. That should give him some insight. Good idea, inside PG personality, way to go!

Okay, things that worry me:

* Clothing - I don't want to have to wear a tent. How am I to know what is appropriate? I have a hard time being appropriate on a normal basis... this is going to be tough! I don't want to give up my cutie undies! Ugh, granny panties? NOOOOOOO!!!!!
* Attention - I've already talked about this one. I am so excited about this. Scared but more excited than anything. I LOVE the little comments like "You've gotta start feeding that baby in the mornings now, babe." Acknowledging that there's a lil bean growin in there. Actually I think it's the size of a sesame seed right now. Either way, you get my point.
* Coffee - I've done the research and they pretty much say that I can have up to 3 cups/day and not effect the baby. How bout one mocha? Is that okay?
* How to tell the guys in the office.
* Sally's Wedding - I want to be there for that and I'm afraid that the hubby is rooting to push it up to Aug and I won't be able to travel and I'll be left here alone... and I'll miss it. Why? Because I love my family. Even if I don't see them all the time, even if it is strange when we all DO get together, even if it's not me that she really wants there... I just love the feeling of being a part of this huge family and it makes me sad to know that's not going to happen. I know you're pushing for it to be earlier :(
* Getting fat. Period.
* Stretch marks. Hopefully I get the same as my mom... only on my boobs!
* Speaking of... I want big boobies! Hurry up already! If I'm far enough along to overheat, I'm far enough along to get some boobies! Where ARE you!?!?!
* Food. Good lord, please help me stop eating so much. And while you're at it, could you please make sure that it's mexican food that I can't live without during this pregnancy? Because so far, all I want is spicy stuff.

Well, for now, this will do. I want to keep writing because I have so many thoughts but this is already too long and I should really get some work done. Maybe I'll write more later! Oh lucky you, Mr.Random not really there reader! Or, Lucky you, my dear dear husband. Just know, I love you.

0 comments: