I guess that's obvious though. Now that I think about it, I don't really care for that saying much. But I'm going to leave it anyway because this is my first blog.

Never would I have ever thought about starting a blog. Mostly because I'm not sure anyone would want to read it but secondly because I'm more of a journal type gal. What changed my mind? Typing. I can keep up with my thoughts faster if I type than if I write. It's almost sad though. A tragic end to my random thoughts on paper. Not that anyone reads those either!

Eh, enough psychobabble.

I decided to start this blog for a couple reasons. My wonderful husband buys me journals every year so I can write these random thoughts down and stop them from bouncing around in my head. Well, as much as I do love the journals, there's no backspace key and they're a pain in the butt to carry around with me. You know, when you have a journal with you 24/7, people start wondering what you're writing about. "Is she talking about me? Did she do something bad? She must have, she won't let that thing out of her site. Did she talk smack about someone? I bet it's Jimmy. Fat Jimmy."

Another reason, I have a friend who has a blog. And I'm jealous that her random thoughts are out there for me to read. I love that. She's brilliant and beautiful and I've never met her face to face before. But I still adore her.

And last but not least, which is why I'm keeping this private until later.... I'm pregnant. Can you believe it? I can't. But I'm so excited and scared and anxious, that I can barely stand it. And I have to keep it a secret for another 2 months which is going to K.I.L.L. me!!!

I'll write more this afternoon. Apparently this work thing is calling and I have to get some things done. (Boy, I didn't think it would be this fun talking to myself on line! Woohoo!!!)

Cheers.

0 comments: