That's all I feel right now. And to think, I've only had a bottle and a half. But reading up on water and pregnancy, apparently it's good to help with circulation, constipation and bloating. Yeah, nice huh? Well, that's what I'm thinking. Who knows, at this point I feel like those are all rumors, no proof that it actually works. I'll keep you updated. (obviously)
I woke up this morning feeling like I had a hangover. I hate that feeling. I think it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I just read about similar feelings during pregnancy yesterday. Maybe I should stop reading that crap. I had to stop the other day because I was trying to calculate my due date. Well, just so you know, there are probably 8 different ways to calculate it and I'm convinced that the only one that really works is the blood test. I was literally running in circles trying to figure it out. Luckily I still have enough sense to stop myself from going on like that. (But not until I realized I had already wasted 30 minutes online)
I got a new monitor today. 20 inches. The thing is huge. I put a picture from Playa Del Carmen as my background. It's a great picture of the beach. Actually looks like I'm sitting on a beach chair looking at the ocean. Ahhh, makes me miss that soft sand in my toes. I wonder if I'll be adventurous enough to buy a maternity bathing suit/tankini. Wow, I'm so afraid of getting fat. And not fat like, dayum sister you need to lay off the hoho's, but fat as in baby fat -cellulite, spare tire, gross flabby arms... The part that really sucks is that those are things I really don't think I have control over. All I can do is pray to the higher power that I end up like my mom. No one knew she was PG until she was like 6 or 7 months pregnant, barely any weight gain. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I want to continue to be attractive to my husband... it worries me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)