So, I go to the restroom probably 12 times during the day here at work. This sucks because the women in this building are pigs. Today, I walk in, find the cleanest looking stall, which was only one of them due to peeing on the seats and no flushing, do my biznizz... and another lady comes in and plops down in the stall next to me. Uh, she sat on the seat. The seat that had pee on it. And not the invisible pee, it was gross all over the place you can see it from a mile away, pee. Nas-tay! Then I wash my hands and hear her say "Oh, that can't be good."

Hmm... Not something I want to hear in a public bathroom... dry hands and get the hell out.

To which I find a foreigner, talking on his cell phone in the hallway IN FRONT OF THE NO CELL PHONES sign that says QUIET PLEASE.

WTF is wrong with people? I swear, out of the 12 times I go to the bathroom, at least 8 of those times, someone is standing in front of that damn sign, talking on the phone. They should make a sign that zaps the shit out of someone who pulls such an ignorant stunt. For cryin out loud idiot, there are people working around her that don't want to hear you make plans for the babysitter on your damn cell phone!! Seriously! THATS what I want to see. Next time I go pee, I want to see some idiot laying on the floor shaking and sweating because they are an ignorant asshole that has no respect for people around them. Take that! :stepping over the fool for the bathroom:

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Ya know...we could probably make some money on that if we could get a Government grant to study it...should we study WHY ppl ignore the signs and do it anyway or the effect of the shocks?
    LOL makes me laugh at the thought. ha-ha  

  2. Tweb said...

    The effects of the shock and whether or not it works! Yeah baby!!!