How's that grab ya? I know... just too cute for words. I get it. :)
So, last night, not only did I get the sprinkler but I also got to experience projectile poop. :) I guess that's what I get for wiping his butt with a cold wipe, huh? So today, we're off to buy a wipes warmer. Yeah, that wasn't fun. Funny as all getup, but at 3am... not somethin you want to have to clean up. Except it's really easy to clean and doesn't stink because it's breastmilk poop.
And here I thought I'd never "report" on poop... Yeah right, sure I did. Good times!
Uh hem... attention... I just have to be an attention whore here for a second, or two. Guess who has lost 20lbs since giving birth? Guess who is 5lbs away from her pre-pg weight? Guess who is sooo excited to be shrinking at the rate she is? Yes, ME ME ME!!!! Check it:Pardon the sexy, baggy, falling off my ass sweatpants.
Took the lil monkey to the doctor again today just to check on his jaundice... Dr wasn't worried at all and he actually gained MORE weight... he's up to 7lbs 9 oz. Geezus, the kid is going to be a total porker!!! I love them... alll the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You totally rock!!!
Breast feeding is great for that...good for you and him...cool huh!
Everyone looks so good! Lil Monkey is so adorable in his Halloween outfit.
You know how I love 'poop' stories...LOL,LOL...projectile poop is so funny...it always made me laugh...wait untill you get projectile vomit..a arrgghhhhh! :p
I'm so proud of you!
And you're one hot 'mama'!!
Can I borrow him to snuggle? He looks totally snuggable. Totally.
He's beyond snugglable. I slept on the couch for 2 hours with him yesterday. Just chillin, watchin some college football... he's the perfect napper. Built in alarm clock too!!
MORE MORE MOREMORE. I know you are taking like at least 1M pictures a day, right?