Sucker

So it never occured to me that I'd love a nose sucker so much. You know, nasal asperator. Okay, so love might be a strong word, but the feeling you get from suckin boogies out of your itty bitties nose because he can't blow them out, is a pretty satisfying feeling. Unless of course you have a queezy tummy...in which case, I don't recommend it. But it does help the feeling you get when you have this tiny baby completely dependent on you for everything and you can't do a darn thing to make him feel better. The thought of having a cold at that age, not able to blow your nose or take any meds for a sore throat... makes me feel absolutely terrible....

So mom left last night. I miss her already. I think she, like most people, are afraid of babies. Not like scared to touch them, but afraid of the crying. When L started to fuss, she'd tell him that she would hand him off to his mommy if kept fussin. Maybe that will change once he's older. We'll see. L's a great baby so if he starts fussin' all you have to do is talk to him and he'll stop.

I can't believe how bad daytime tv is. Seriously, it's like a train wreck of trashy tv shows. I'm not into soap operas or trashy talk shows. "Who's the baby-daddy?" "Is your significant other sleeping with your mom/dad?" "Bootcamp kids" Man' what has this world come to? I envision lazy housewives sitting on their asses, on the couch, eating junk food, bitchin at the world because life ain't fair. Mom was watching a show yesterday of a girl getting a paternity test. "I know he my baby-daddy. Cuz it would be jesus' baby by miraculous conception if he ain't the daddy."

*insert head scratch*

Miraculous conception? Um, I'm not religious by any means and even I caught that. Uneducated America searching for the daddy... making us proud on a daily basis.

Turns out it IS Jesus' baby.

Slut. :)

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    ROFLMAO!!! My belly's doin' the jiggle thing right now. That cracked me up!!!
    Thanks tweb! I so needed that laugh.

    What's to be afraid of? amazing....  

  2. ETK said...

    You are such a cutie and can I say - WHAT an addiction! :) What a cutie. I think you should do a 365-day photo thing on L. :) PLEASE?  

  3. tt said...

    BTW, Love the smilie picture. He looks so much like Babe!
    I agree, do a 365 photo thing! Fabulous subjuct!