Ugh...

So it occured to me that Starbucks is sort of like a bar. I mean, it's not cool if you go too long without them giving you a free drink, right? I got one today but that doesn't make the day any better. Not like it used to.



Babe... snoring... I think we need to remove his nose. Seriously. He said he'd sleep in the guest bed but that only solves the snoring issue and creates the "I miss sleeping with my husband" issue.


I have a massive headache this morning.

I went out to dinner with my guys last night. They had our winter outting and went snowboarding. I met up with them later and brought the little monkey with me. he was really good all through dinner...


And before then.. he wouldn't sleep. He slept maybe 3 1/2 hrs during the day as opposed to the normal 5 - 6 hrs. And then last night he was super fussy butts and I he was up until 10. And woke up at 6:30 this morning...not wanting to go back to sleep. Did I mention I have a massive headache today?



I wish I had time for me. And of course, we have H tonight which means Logan is on the back burner and trying to get some time to myself...well that probably won't happen. A world of excuses. Hello frustration, my name is Tlee.. wanna be my BFF?


So still, as tired and exhausted and headached as I am, his smile makes the world disappear. Seriously. And then of course he spits up on himself. And smiles still. This kid, I tell ya.




Bath time... This was right after he peed all over the wall. Babe was busy looking at the pictures he just took to catch the sprinkler action.








And I'd love to tell you that one of the 30 pictures Babe took standing outside the santa line came out okay... but thats not the case. They're all blurry...
Go figure. This is the clearest one.



Guess who's two months old now? Uh huh... time is frikkin flyin... Check out his cute jammies...


4 comments:

  1. tt said...

    My gawd!! He's the cutest baby I've seen in....years!! I think I'm becoming prejudiced or something....I just love looking at pictures of him! I get all gigglie and smilie and stuff...Ummm, I think you're gonna have to share him w/ me. Can I be Granny Tlee? Or maybe Aunt-Tlee??
    Oh and btw---you're looking like a skinny little B**ch!!! **she says very jealously...and proudly** :)  

  2. tt said...

    Or Auntie Tt
    or Aunt-Tee...or........???  

  3. Tweb said...

    I wish you lived close to me because you would just LOVE snuggling with this little cuddle monkey!!

    And of COURSE you can be an auntie or a granny or whatever you want! I kinda like auntie tt... it's hard to say! Aunt-Tee is fun too... He loves the fact that he has a big ole family!!!  

  4. tt said...

    Auntie tt it is!