we'll have cereal "together". OH, this is the last time I'll do quicken work with you in my belly. Hey, this is the last time I'll slcack all morning and do a whole lot of nothing...with you in my belly. Yeah, it's an entire day of "lasts" with this little man hangin out inside me. It's sooo strange, knowing that tomorrow at this time, i'll be sooo anxious to get to the hospital that Babe's going to have to tie me down and make me wait another hour. Pure craziness I know... I do my best!
I woke up with Babe this morning and watched him get ready while I watched the news in bed. Traffic report actually made me smile.. yep, i know traffic is crappy as all getup and I DON'T CARE! woohooo!!!! No traffic for me for THREE MONTHS.
I can't help but be excited about that. I think that's normal.
Babe gave me a few things to do today... he's good like that. he knows I'm going to be soooo flippin bored today. I'd go shopping if I actually HAD something to shop for. Can you believe that I don't have anything to shop for? Well i cant' shop for clothes because my shape is going to drastically change within the next couple weeks... I have all the baby stuff i could ask for... Maybe I'll go browse some candle stores or something later.
I had a dream last night that I was in charge of decorating the neighborhood with Christmas lights and my mom lifed a couple houses down. I had a string of lights a block and a half long... good times. Except the part where one part of the lights didnt' work... god I hate when that happens. :)
Well, guess I should shower... maybe after this show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Starting tomorrow you'll have 'firsts' instead of 'lasts'!! Woohoo!!!
I'm sooo freaking excited for you..how will you ever get to sleep tonight??? You will be on my mind all elfing day tomorrow!!!!
Good luck 'Mommy and Daddy'!!!
:)