So I get a call from Babe.
Babe: Hey, whatcha doin?
Me: Just finished ordering more satellite radio, what are YOU doing?
Babe: Just work stuff and worrying about the baby.
Me: Worrying about the baby, why?
Babe: Well, I was thinking that we can't really put the pack n play in the bedroom, it's so big and all so maybe we should, I just sent you a link, look into getting one of these littel bassinets for the side of the bed... by me or by you... just so we can easily get out of bed at night instead of tripping over the big ole pack n play, just might be easier to have him closer to us...
Me: (smiling) you're so cute... and of course you're right. We'll have to lug the pack n play downstairs every day too... I can probably get one of these at Baby's R Us for the same price... I'm on it.. :)
He's so dang cute... by him. Put the baby on his side... that's cute. He's going to be such an amazing dad to this little boy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohmygawd! that's adorable~!!!! :) I'm so excited for you toooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
He is THE MAN!!!!!!!
You were smart to snag that one and not let him get away!!
Uh.....I think we need more pics!!
We will deffinitely need a pic of him and lil Monkey!!!! And naturally one of YOU and Lil Monkey!!
Remember to relax tomorrow...and smile.....and coo.....and ewww and ahhhh........and finally breathe a sigh of relief. Count all the toes and finners...and kiss that big ol head!!
hugs and loves!!!!!
So, I keep checking (like every hour on the hour) just hoping you'll post. I want to call, but I don't want to intrude and I know you are busy with babe, your lil monkey and your IRL friends and family, but I'm DYING to hear more!!!!
God, I can't wait till you're back. Maybe it wouldn't be too intrusive to call today...
Never too intrusive to call ETK... NEVER!