Which it probably should have begun a while ago... daycare. I don't want to take the lil monkey to a big facility at this tiny age... seems like a jerm factory. i'm sure it is and that's fine for an older kid, but not so muh for my itty bitty. So... in home day care? A lady that's been doing it for ages in my neighborhood? A nanny? What's it gonna be? I think having a nanny is going to be a bit much. Just too overwhelming. Thing is though, I'm struggling with the idea of dropping him off at a strangers house while I'm 22 miles away at work. Yeah, I'm a paranoid momma, I'm already dreading moving him from the bassinet to his crib... seems SO far away from me!
Speaking of... last night Babe was snoring so flippin loud it gave me a headache and woke the baby. Yeah... so I took the baby, my pillows and the down comforter and we slept in the nursery. Me on the floor, him in his crib like a big boy. Me - no sleep, backache, but warm. Him - two and a half hour intervals until this morning where he switched to the one hour deal. Eh, whatev. He's so stinkin cute it doesn't matter.
I don't like Michael Bolton. I don't hate him, I just don't care for him. He's singing Christmas tunes on Regis & Kelly this morning. Yeah, I lead a wild and crazy life.
I'm wrapping gifts today. In between naps, of course. :) I may need some new ribbons though.
Brother in law sent a big ass box of Oranges for the holidays. They're from Florida so I guess that's the thing to do... except, how in the hell are we going to eat an entire box of oranges before they go bad? They should have sent a small box.
We're going to visit Santa for the first time this weekend. I'm pretty excited to get him all dressed up in some cheesy sweater (or not cheesy) and have his picture taken. Seems goofy but I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ever heard of fresh squeezed orange juice? Squeeze em baby! :)
Uh...me thinks you need a twin bed in L's room. It'll come in handy later on whenever he's sick so you won't have to keep running back and forth. Just a thought. :)
Yeah, that's probably not going to happen. I'll just have to get used to the rocker or the floor. :)