.............

I finally felt like a good mom today. Walking through the store, trying to decide whether Logan will like the yellow Addidas outfit or the red and gray one better... and he woke up. Cool, but obviously time to head home. He hates his car seat. Anyway, I'm trying to keep him busy so he'll forget he's in the car seat... when he shoots milk out of his nose. Nice huh? Well this mom just so happened to have the dreaded bulb sucker on hand. and yes, I got me some good stuff. I felt like a good mom then and almost as if he liked that I used the sucker. Thanks mom, for sucking shit out of my nose. You're the best.

It just occured to me that Christmas is frikkin right around the corner. Great.. time to start panicking about presents for Babe. I thought we agreed on the Imac as our gift to each other... until he informed me that he and H found a couple things for me... just small things... but still.. things that we aren't supposed to be giving each other. Damn. Here we go. don't get me wrong, I'm good at gifts for him... but still, i hate the pressure and now.. with Logan, this sucks. I hate getting gifts for Christmas. Wish he would just get stuff for Logan instead.

Tomorrow we're going to start trying to work on a schedule for this guy. Sleep schedule. Er, rather trying to figure out what his schedule is. He gets fussy at night and I'm wondering if we can change that by trying to switch up the sleep deal. We'll see. He may be too young for that right now, but can't hurt to try, no?
Cuteness:



Favorite game today:

What's that smell?

Answer:

Still can't figure it out....

3 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    That is the cutest little outfit ever and you ARE a good mom!!!

    FYI - tt, is buried in ice and they have no electricity - probably for another WEEK!!!!  

  2. Tweb said...

    i figured that out after I came out of "baby world" and watched the news.... that sucks! Do they have a generator or at least a fireplace? and the parental units... how are they? Have you talked to her? I sent her a text but then realized she probably doesn't have cell service or battery juice...  

  3. tt said...

    Love the pics!!!!!!!