So when I got home last night, monkey was waking from his nap. I took him into my room and fed him and the both of us passed out on the bed. For probably an hour or so. Nice nap. Babe called and said he was stopping at the grocery store and would be home. He'd come up and get me when dinner was ready.
Odd...but okay. I was pretty much asleep talking to him so it didn't occur that it was odd he wasn't even going to change out of his work clothes.
So then we wake up and I go downstairs with the monkey into the kitchen and find this:
Babe bought me flowers. He said, I was thinking, I never really did get you anything for valentines day because we were going on Vacation. Awwww... so sweet. I love getting flowers! And he cooked dinner...and cleaned up... what's gotten into my husband!?!?!?
And he played soccer, I went to bed, Monkey slept pretty well but when he woke up this morning... cough, stuffy nose, sneezing... He's got a cold. :( No fever and seems to be in pretty good spirits. O is going to keep a close eye on him and take his temp throughout the day to make sure he didn't catch that nasty shit that H has. PLEASE keep your fingers crossed for my lil man. I don't know what I'll do if he ends up with the flu. I think babies end up in the hospital when they get the flu and I don't think I could handle that... poor lil man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awwwwwwww, he's such a good guy!
I think the learning curve is getting shorter... ;)
I hope so. It's hard doing both a full time job (work), a full time job (monkey) AND being a teacher.
I get it....really I do....hang in there babe....it takes longer to grasp new things when you're older...ha ha