Wish I could just go home and go to sleep. Of course, after lunch though. :)
Cell phone fun...
I love this smile of his.. he's so stinkin cute if I do say so myself...
And um yeah.. he loves chewing on my index finger. And it makes me laugh, which makes him laugh and he drools all over me. Good times. How could you NOT laugh at this?
And his newest thing, when I lay him down he "swims", arms flipping up and down and legs goin to town... and then he arches his back as though he's going to roll over to his tummy. I think he's getting ready. For now, he's having a blast just wigglin like this. And yes, this too makes me laugh because he goes and goes and goes... and then he'll yell.
Is it obvious how much I love this kid?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I still think you'll need another....I know, I know....later on maybe....Cuz he's so stinkin cute; think of the other variations just waiting to be born.....
I'm just saying....( to use someone else's line.. ;) )
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Thankyouverymuch.
chicken