So lil man's gotta cold. He's sniffly and coughing and sneezing.. poor fella. Since he's caught this thing, his schedule has been a bit off. He needs the sleep but fights it. Stinker. Anyway, Sunday morning he woke up REALLY early. Ugh, I grab him out of his crib and bring him into bed with us. Babe's still snoozin a little. Every once in a while, he makes a move to try to convince me he's not really sleeping. So I tell Lil monkey, I just need one.more.hour of sleep... that's all. Can you help Mommy out?
Guess what? We all fell asleep for an hour and a half!
LOVE.MORNINGS.LIKE.THIS.
There's nothing like waking up with the sun shining in the window, well rested, with Babe next to me (not snoring) and this cute little boy laying on my chest. LOVE this. Talk about waking with a smile!
So, hand the little man to Babe, they lounge in bed, just hangin out and I went to Sbux. Good times. Leasure lunch, shopping, Monkey slept for THREE Hours over lunch. Good deal. It was just a great day all around. Babe and I had some really great conversations. Just happy.
You would not believe the clothes that I am donating. Seriously, there's a huge bag of BABY clothes. How a 4 month old has that many clothes that don't fit him...it's just amazing!
Speaking of a growing young boy... We weighed him yesterday. Ha...
18 POUNDS!
He's a true Butterball now! Better to blow raspberries!
And this morning, he woke up early, I took him to the cleaners and then to get bagels for my office before O got to the house. She was an hour late because of that hellish construction that will be ruining my commute for the next 10 years. Boo. I have to find her a different route to my house. Can't have her driving 2 hrs to get there. That's just wrong. Boo...
Oh, on a brighter note, lil man found his voice in FL apparently, so he likes talking and yelling... he's so stinkin cute!! I'll do my best to catch it on video and post it for ya'll.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Glad you had such a good sunday! More pictures more videos!!! :)
I'm glad you had a great day.. Those are needed from time to time...
You are writing in a journal for him, yes?
Fine, more pics more video. sheesh!
I did a pregnancy journal, but haven't had a chance to keep up with a running, baby journal.