>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's exciting to me when I hear, "Hello beautiful." Only he can send chills like that. It's a daily reminder that he's the one for me, always has been, always will be.

Looking ahead, the weekend will be lonely I think. Just me and the monkey. But then again, the days fly by when the monkey's in the mix. Babe is going skiing. While I'm jealous that he's going on another vacation and I'm not, I'm missing him already, and still sort of excited to spend some one on one time with the little man. Don't get me wrong, I spend tons of time with him, but it'll be interesting to see how well I function without any "breaks". Not to mention, how often I'll be able to catch a shower... I think I've mastered it, but who knows. Bottom line, when I crawl into bed alone at night, that's when it's going to hit me hard and make my tummy turn. Lots of people enjoy the alone time, but me.. not so much. I don't have to be talking or cuddling or watching Babe...just knowing that he's there next to me is all I need.

Communication is such a funny thing. I think there are lots of people that are afraid of it. Why, I don't know. Maybe it's just scary that you can actually say what you feel or think and the part where you fake it, goes away, leaves people feeling empty. Maybe bored. I don't know where I'm going with that. I was just thinking... Sunday Babe and I had some really great conversation. I could literally FEEL it making us closer. Even the best of relationships tend to slack in the communication department at times and they need the extra reminder to get on it and open up. Babe knows me. I'm honest with him, I don't sugar coat things...wait, sure I do... I don't like to hurt peoples feelings, but that doesn't mean I don't get out what I need to get out. I just beat around the bush for a bit, throw out some good old fashioned cliches and then hit what I need to. But I'm not that great at communicating. I try.. I'm good at writing, but if I know that he's reading, which I'm not sure if he even reads my blog, I would tend to modify what I write...write it and edit it... I'm looking forward to silence in the house this weekend. Meaning that the loud stomping that is my wonderful Babe, won't be found in my house this weekend. I don't know how he does it without hurting his heels or knees or hips... loud walker. Walks on his heels. And our creaky wood floors are enemies to those heels... See... that would be something I wouldn't write if I knew Babe was reading this. Not because I don't think he can handle it, he knows it drives me nuts...I guess just trying to avoid the repetitive, nagging that is me at times. For the walking, it's unnecessary so I don't do it, other things, gotta be done. Turn off the lights, close the door, please don't slam that door, I'm sooooo a mom.

I wish we were taking Babe to the airport. I just want him to think of us when he's in the air. Then again, even for a weekend, dropping him off at the airport, I'm bound to leave with tears in my eyes. I hate that. Stupid sensitive mom that I am... boo. I do love him. So what?

And even though I have nothing to do this weekend, I have a ton of stuff to do. I know, right?

OH, so my nanny... she's wonderful. YES SHE IS TT. :) Logan loves her, and I find her demeanor to be quite pleasant, soft, vulnerable. I hate being stereotypical, and maybe this isn't, but she's Russian and has that work ethic that can't be beat. On time, does a wonderful job at everything she's told to do, a memory like an elephant (wanted to say elephante! ) plays with Logan and really, I think she adores him. No, she doesn't have tons of experience or a book of references, but she's a sweetheart. I think that might make her better than the most experienced nannies. Maybe it's because she's not worn out. Tired of the kids. Does that make sense? I'd LOVE to get her to start cleaning the house and get rid of the cleaning lady that we have. I can't stand that lady! Polish lady that ALWAYS tries talking to me in Polish. Even when I tell her, I don't understand you, she repeats herself... as if I'll get it the second time around. I think she thinks I'm stoopid. :) Possibly.

Anyway, I love our Nanny. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so she can take Logan to the park and play outside... I really really like her. So don't worry, I don't think she's carrying my baby around like a kitten (he's too heavy :) or letting him roll off of her on the couch... just a gut feeling. Maybe I'll try to get a video of her with Logan one morning. We'll see.

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    ok ok I get it.
    but you saw what I saw right? Scary!
    I'm really glad O is so great. Nothin's too good for our baby!!!