**********************

So, I don't think I mentioned... on our trip to Florida, we were waiting in our hotel room for the lil monkey to wake from his nap and outside at the beach bar, there was a guy singing and playing the guitar. It was pretty loud so even though the sliding glass door was closed, you could clearly hear the music. So we were sitting there and H went to go walk out onto the patio and BAM!!! walked right into the glass door.

*Trying my HARDEST with ALL I have, not to laugh my ass off at her*

It was so damn funny, I have no idea how I contained myself. Or Babe. We both just looked at her as she immediately turned a couple shades of red and rubbed her forehead. And Babe said something along the lines of, music throws you off, didn't see that the door was closed huh? You okay?

Played it smooth.

And of course, she opened the door and went out, closing the door behind her, I realized there was a forehead and nose mark on the window. *laughing hysterically inside*

Ahhh, isn't it nice to have a good laugh at the expense of a 7yr old?

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    You made me laugh out loud!
    Thanks...I needed that....  

  2. Tweb said...

    Funny, I laugh out loud every time I read it too. :) I'm so cruel.