Sooo...

It's Wednesday. Tonight is date night. O is staying late with the little man while Babe and I go to this Irish bar that his soccer buddy owns. Should be fun as there will most likely be 4-8 other ppl there from his soccer team and their wives. I'll miss the monkey though... Of course. :)

My mom quit her job today. It's just a part time job at a hotel running the breakfast bar, but she LOVED it. She quit a pretty serious job here and "retired" to TN about 6yrs ago. The hustle and bustle of the midwest was just too much for her. Too fast, she said. So she moved to a lazy little town and got an easy laid back job that allows her to talk to tons of people when they are in town for conventions. She loved it. But the hotel was sold and under new ownership, her job turned into something she really dreaded. They cut her hours back and she since she decided this year that she wasn't going to make rash decisions, she thought about how they cut her hours and then 5 minutes later she walked out. *go mom!*

Still, I don't think she's coming up to visit this weekend while Babe is out of town. Interesting, no? Who knows. I'm not going to push it, but whatev.

Babe leaves tomorrow. I miss him already. How cheesy is that? I hate when he leaves, but at the same time, I like it because I know he needs these little ski trips. It's good for him. Reminds him of how much he loves me. :) as if he needed a reminder, I'm pretty much a rockstar, you know.

K came up to visit us last night and take pictures of the lil monkey. She's wonderful. All these years I thought I loved her so much because of her personality. THe girl is funny as all getup. Last night though, I think that a good chunk of that might actually be that I think she's brilliant. So well spoken and I could listen to her talk for hours! * she may even be reading this... sneaky girl * We had a great time with the little guy and took some pretty cute pics. See:

The different emotions of Little Monkey:

Comfy
Shocked

Serious

Worn Out

Secretly flipping you off

Drunk - on breastmilk of course :)

Happy


And of course, Nekkid

4 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    OMG! Nekkid is my favorite!! Look at that cute little butt!!!  

  2. Tweb said...

    I know, it's just too much to take. So stinkin cute...  

  3. tt said...

    I will never get tired of seeing L's pics!!!
    Squeezers to him!  

  4. tt said...

    yay for the Mom!
    He's very expressive