Droll, drab, blah, ick, plahhh.. That's how I feel today. The weather feels the same. Mother nature must have overslept today because it doesn't really appear that we have true weather out, just a bunch of crap.
And so, it has affected my mood. And of course to top it off, I got excited about an email that was sent to me and knocked my flippin coffee all over my desk. It wouldn't be such a bad thing if it were just coffee but my snob ass drinks mocha's...and that shit stinks when it dries. Gross. Hello nasty stinky mocha, meet my friend Windex.
I don't get things like, I love this song but I absolutely hate it. Like that song Low, Low, Low. It's the most retarded song, but I can NOT Help but sing it,
Apple Bottom Jeans
Boots with the furrrr...
The whole club was lookin at hurrrrr....
STUPID.STUPID.STUPID. And what the hell are apple bottom jeans? WTF? I hate this song!
Our neighbors across the street, J & R are a really sweet couple and probably the only couple that we hang out with in our hood. They are planning to have a baby too... or rather, flying without a net. So, their friends are in town, with their twin girls. Why oh why they do this, I have no idea. THe first time they flew out west to see them, they came back and told me how great these girls are and that they are the most wonderful babies in the world, and that I MUST meet them... pretty much talking them up as if they, being twins, are better behaved than my monkey. Alright, I don't really give a shit. But it bugs me that they insist that I meet these girls. The girls are visiting this weekend and I can feel them creeping into "my" time so that I can meet the amazing wonderful baby twins. I don't want to. I don't care if they sleep well. I don't care if they're sweet. I don't care at all about these kids, who gives a flyin flippin crap about it? Not me.
So leave me alone.
Last night R called me and asked when Babe was leaving for CO. When I told him that he was gone already, he said "ohhh, we have to take care of our little Starbucle!!! You have to come over and meet the girls!!!"
1. Yes, he calls me the little Starbuckle. For obvious reasons.
2. LEAVE ME ALONE. I don't want to meet these kids that aren't even yours!!! Ugh, if I didn't like you so much I'd tell you to shut the fuck up!
3. Why do people think that I need something to do, just because Babe is out of town? Huh? I don't get it. Do I have a flippin post it on my forehead that says, My husband is out of town so I'm just a lost poor defenseless wife/mommy that needs help/something to do. Please help me!
Blahhhhh!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)