So I was looking through my shutterfly pics and came across This and it made me smile cuz I remember being so in love with this picture. I still am.
Sorry Chicka, I don't do well with those chain type blog thingymabobbers. I can write till I'm blue in the fingers, but reading through my old posts makes me go "Who is that woman?".
I'm afraid to post this because I'm stupid. I had a dream the other night about a massive car accident happening before my eyes. See, thing is that I was sitting on the side of the expressway, on a flatbed truck, just watching traffic and I see myself drive by in my Jeep and in front of me by maybe 15 cars or so, a semi jackknifes and all the cars following it, smash right into it. I was one of those cars. I watching myself get into a car accident and didn't believe that it was me in there, even though I knew it was... and then doubting myself I thought, please god don't let it be my Babe. It gives me a headache to think about it. I fear that some day my dreams will turn into premonitions and that scares me even though I don't know that I believe in that.
People on the radio, I feel like it's almost soap opera-ish. People can't really be that messed up. You know, people calling into the radio station talking about fights and crushing up the little blue pill and drugging their man. It's gotta be for ratings-sake. Has to be. Babe and I certainly don't have that sort of life. Our relationship doesn't consist of sneaking around, lying and doing things behind the others back. I'd like to say it's honesty but really I think its more of being in a "grown up" relationship. WHat the hell is wrong with people? Quit fighting it and just grow up for Pete Sake.... :)
I feel like I can eat whatever I want and not have to worry about the nutritional factors as long as I do it at a reasonable hour. Seriously, cookies and brownies for breakfast? How dare I? Well you see, I'll be working, moving around, keeping my metabolism and my body workin off all those "free calories" or fat that those yummy goodnesses provide. And they make me happy, which has GOT to burn calories. Now, if only I could get cookies to work my muscles out, that would be great.
I seriously don't think I could go a day without Chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Um, maybe you dreamed this because of his trip?...um...like you hate him being so far from you or something....
just a guess.
breast feeding helps w/ the calorie burn too. When I did that I was skinny as a rail! Go figure right?....wish I could do it again....NOT!
and that pic of babe...hunk!!!!!
I know, he's a hottie, no?
See, I've always had a pretty high metabolism so I've been fairly skinny since I can remember...well, always really, cept when I was a baby, I was chub-beee...
I have pictures of me when I was 3 or 4 that my mom sent me. The last of any proof that I was ever a kid. All other pics were destroyed in the fire. :( I'll scan the ones I Have and post them later.