Is it that hard to brush the snow off of your car? Really? It's easier for you to brush away a section just big enough to see out the front and rear window, making it appear that you're driving a big snowball? So when you increase your speed, the cloud of snow blowing off of your car increases to the point where I have to back off because I can't see anything around me? And to think, I'm not even tailing you... jackass.
Oh, and if I let you over into my lane, at least have the decency to give me a courtesy wave. I don't HAVE to be nice to you, shithead.
Do tell, how is it that you can't keep up with emails when the market is so slow, that you don't even need to come into the office on a daily basis? Huh? Why must I wait for you to get back to me 3 days later? I don't get it.
I just don't have time... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)