I love...

When I'm wearing corduroys and it really feels like winter outside.

Big sticky snowflakes

I was leaving SB this morning and I saw a mom with her little boy in her arms standing in the snow, looking up, both of them had their mouths open, catching snowflakes in their mouths. I love that. I wanted to take a picture of that but figured I might come off as "weird".

Babies that look like this:
That's my niece Sarah with carrots on her face. TOO stinkin cute.

And this is my chunk... in my arms.... in a kini. Yep, I'm not afraid. Check out those arms! That's what happens when you have a 15lb baby to tote around all the time!

The Harvest salad from The Corner Bakery... yummm...

What sucks:

I've got a cough. Colds suck. It's not getting any better either, worse as I sit here.

Being super sensitive.

Thinking about leaving my little man when we go on vacation. :(

Being hungry and not wanting to run out to get anything.

I hate raisins. *gag*

I scuffed my shoe yesterday. My new shoes. :( And I don't know why I'm sad or surprised, it's what I do to my shoes. I'm a meany. (I just polished it and it appears to be better. :)

And... for giggles, here are my men. Not the best, but I love this picture. The yawn of course...

"Look mommy, isn't my drool stained shirt COOL?"

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Ok, that confirms it. It's official.
    You're deffinitely a H-u-s-s-y!!
    Love the suit! you look fabulous btw...and I love you anyway!
    Going to the Dr.?  

  2. Tweb said...

    No need for the doc yet. We'll see. I don't know that there's anything I can take that won't effect Logan because I'm still nursing. Suck it up I guess. Sister in law said that if I get sick, I just have to deal with it and that sucks. Which makes the ex hated even more. If I get sick, I still have to get up and take care of the man. There's no "break" for me to rest and get better...