So, it's no secret that I hang out on chat boards full of women. I do adore them all too. The nesties are a pretty amazing bunch of women. Well, two of them asked for my opinions on restaurants and places to go after seeing the play Wicked. No problem, I've got Ben, the guy knows just about every restaurant in the city... so I gave them a few names, and what not... There's ONE nestie that drives me fucking batty. Autumnjoy. She ALWAYS butts in when it has to do with Chicago, Miss all knowing and completely discredits my recommendations. (is Discredits even a word?) It's FUCKING annoying! Get outta my bizness, biotch!
Today is a quiet day in the office. Just me and Adam. Bo-ring. Too quiet in here. I almost feel like I should go run some errands, but I don't have any to run.
I wish I would have worn my new ring today. I miss it. The problem is that my hands get so cold lately, that it is really loose on my finger and I don't want to lose it. I decided that when I do get PG again and the inevitable bloating, swelling...or whatever it is that prevents me from wearing the most beautiful wedding ring on earth, I'll wear that one as my wedding ring. I can't believe I'll have to go without my rings. I am truly in love with them and it makes me sad at the thought of being without them. But, any swelling at all and my engagement ring won't come off so I'll have to monitor that pretty closely. :(
I wonder if Steve told Sarah she can go on about her business and plan her wedding, Don't worry, your brother will be there. Kinda sad though. A little reminder that I would have had a baby around the time she gets married. Hopefully we'll have better news by then. Cross your crossables for us.
I'm really looking forward to Florida in 2 months. And at the same time, I'm dreading it. The weather, the boat, the race, the brother in law... all great things. The pregnant sister in law, is gonna kill me. I just know it. I have to work on that mentality right now, get over it, move past it, something.
Colorado, I'm kinda looking forward to. Except the part where I'm going to be the babysitter. I just know it. "Oh what? Heather's ski school only goes for 3 hrs. Right, I guess I'll have to sit around and do nothing with her while you ski. Gotcha." What if I do ski school? Do I want to? Maybe. Maybe not though. Who knows. I'm really not looking forward to the drive to Sarah's. Scares the shit out of me. I thought I was going to throw up the last time. Car sick. Meg didn't help either. Steve's a good driver, I just don't trust the car. How crazy is that? Crazy or stupid, who knows. It'll be beautiful, that's for sure. What am I going to do out there though? Maybe I should do research and see what I can find out. Maybe something to do by myself. who knows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)