A new beginning.

I talked to my Dr yesterday. The crappy thing is that I had to wait until the afternoon for him to call me back and when he did, I answered the phone at the table while having lunch with 12 co-workers... Hello Dr. Logan...uh, can you hold on one minute? I excused myself from the table and I know Ben heard me. I think he thinks he knows what's going on. I'm okay with that. I'm actually okay with everyone knowing about it. I feel like it's helping me move on.

The Dr said that my hGC or whatever, levels were at 16 on Monday and then down to 5 on Wednesday, indeed confirming that I had a miscarriage. The silver lining. I can't help but to follow the silver lining. I was pregnant. That's amazing. It's possible. I'm confident. I feel good. I'm excited to get through the next two months and start over. Maybe we'll wait until the end of summer...maybe we won't. I don't know. Go with the flow, I guess. That might be a conversation for this weekend. The great news is that I don't have to go in for any procedures. My body is taking care of itself. THAT makes me happy.

0 comments: