I think I just encountered a drunk man in my elevator. Not MY elevator, per se, but certainly more mine than his drunk ass.
Sm lk iz acerfetara in the billing?
Uh, excuse me?
Smellz like there's a cafeteria in the building?
Oh, yes there is. It's down that hall.
Can anyone use it?
Uh... of course.
Thkyoooo.
Why oh why do they let these people out to play by themselves. He stumbled into the Title company next door. I should have guessed.
I'm grateful for the fact that you can't re-wind toilet paper and get away with it. There is no perfect re-wind. Just doesn't happen.
A friend of mine has this amazing brother. I just adored him. What a fantastic guy. Well... they lost him to brain cancer this morning. So terribly sad. The guy was an amazing man.
I'm going to thank my lucky stars for what I have tonight. I think you should too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Done!