So I'm workin on my 31st week, ya'll. Can't believe it! I'm so excited.
This weekend was another great one... not too terribly busy, spent tons of time with Babe and actually watched some movies! Just friends with Queen Latifa. I can't believe Babe said it was cute. I think he's turning into a softy. It really was an extremely cheesy movie. LL Cool J and the Queen.... don't get me wrong, I love them both and yeah, I did enjoy watching the movie... I just never in a million years expected Babe to say "It was cute."
And then there was Inside Man with Denzel Washington and Clive Owen. Oh how I do love me some Clive Owen. He's one of my favorite actors. The Closer and Match Point being two of my favorite movies he's in... this one ranks right up there with them. Good times.
My point, we watched these movies back to back, sitting on the couch saturday. Good times. Mowed the lawn. Ran some errands. Out to dinner. Just a great weekend. Oh, and I put together one of the swings we received for the baby. THAT put me in an uber good mood. It's the little things, I sweear.
Colorado in 2 days. Wow, I'm excited. Except... I think I'll have maybe 2 days to actually relax as I realized this weekend, while planning the bbq we're throwing on Friday, there's a LOT of crap I have to do! Man... Still excited though. Such a great deal. I mean, it's the little sister in law that's getting hitched!!! All the siblings... all 6 of them together including their spouses and kids and grandparents.. it's going to be a beautiful event! Is it strange that I truly love the family that I married in to!?!?? Tonight I take H to get her final fitting for her flower girl dress. I'm a bit nervous as we leave on Wed... if this thing doesn't fit, we have to take her back there tomorrow. But tomorrow is her first soccer practice, dad being the coach, and she can't miss it.. man... this is cutting it too close for my comfort. Then again the lady doing the alterations is fantastic so I'm trying to have faith that she's got it all down pat and life is good! We shall see!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We'll miss you....have a fantastic time!