Moonz

Who saw the lunar eclipse at 4am today? Me. Why? Because my husband decided to bounce around in bed and woke the baby...which in turn, woke me. Yes, I had to get up out of bed because of my unborn child was woken by my restless leg husband. So, needless to say, I'm tired. And the moon, while yes it was beautiful, it certainly isn't worth getting up at 4am to see, and staying awake...
Yes, it was in the orange stage of the eclipse. Woohoo. I'm still fucking tired.

And last night, I just about had enough. I took my engagement ring off to paint the baby's room a couple weeks ago. I didn't put it back on because I figured, it's snug to begin with, I don't want to risk it getting stuck. LAst night, I couldn't take it any longer. I took my wedding band off and put my engagement ring back on and justified it by thinking, one ring will fit better than two. So here I am with my perty ring again. I love it. I hate the idea of not wearing it. Don't hate me because I love my diamonds. :)

Sooo... I'm thinking consipiracy theory. Yeah, for some odd reason, my radio reception has been off for the past couple weeks. Stations that used to come in completely clear are now all fuzzy, my favorite being one of the fuzzies. Somethings going on. What? I don't know... I don't think I can conspire that deep into the government / broadcasting / media to come up with a reason for the recent fuzz. Perhaps it's an attempt to slowly move everyone over to High def radio. Who knows. I do know that it's pissing me off badly. I'd like to get to the bottom of this. :)

Oh, P.S. I leave for Colorado tomorrow morning. :) Neener neener neener!!! We partially packed last night and I have to say that I'm TOTALLY giddy that Babe has agreed to overpack! Yes, can you believe it? I have been given the go ahead to OVERPACK!!! And to think, he's leaving me tonight to go play soccer while I pack my bag... unsupervised. :) (This pretty much means I can bring all the clothes that I currently fit into.)

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    You = me...again! I got up at 4 too. Not on purpose either..an elfin' night sweat woke me up, but I went out to look at the moon too. We were probably doing that at the same time! WOW.
    Pack all you want suga-girl. Prego women are allowed to do that..fact...prego women can pretty much get away with what ever they want if they work it right!...( hint-hint ;) )
    And go ahead and wear those diamonds too. I'm sure you've earned them!