He just called my cell phone. He said, I have 4 big boxes down here for you but thought I'd call you and see if maybe you wanted me to just put them in your car instead of you having to haul them downstairs. Awwww... what a sweetie!!! So cool of him to be nice to the pregnant lady!
I would have, but 2 of them are for one of the other guys in the office. That AND I can't wait to open them up... it's the infant seat and stroller!!! Woohooo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
pictures! we need pictures. Do they have frogs on them too?
Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet?
:)
OH - and we need pictures of the baby stuff AND the trip! :)
I'll take pictures tonight, if I have the energy, between laying on the couch and laundry!!!