So, I know I should have posted while I was out. I know I should have posted this morning. Yes, I suk.
Let me just tell you though... that was the most exhausting "vacation" I've ever had. Seriously. All the work we did just for the Friday night BBQ was so taxing that my hands and feet were swollen and achey the entire trip out there. Boo. The party turned out fabulous but I'm still damn exhausted. So it didn't really seem like a vacation until Saturday. It just seemed to be a really busy weekend with family in town. Except we were in Colorado. Still... dayum tired.
I don't have the energy to give an update right now. I promise I'll update tomorrow morning and maybe even have a couple pictures. Hell, I was so busy, I didn't even take that many pictures!!!
What I did finally get though...after 4 visits to Vail... the golden bear. Yes, it's white gold...baby bear necklace that I've loved since I've first seen it... it's here finally. Yippee!!! Sorry about the crappy quality... although, I do have to say, it's from the replacement BB that was sent to me... thank gawd!!
So, that's my excitement... oh, that AND the lil man found his way under my ribs. Ouch. Just one side... the crooked side of course. It hurts. And now I'm getting back pain too. Luckily I have a doctors appt tomorrow morning. The back pain could be a sign of pre-term labor although, it's most likely just pregnancy growth/pains. I'm not worried. Other than that, it's good to have my hands and feet back to normal size again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!! you're back!!Seems like you've been gone like, forever.....and ever....
Very cute necklace. Baby bear on the neck; baby boy in the belly...too cute.
Under the ribs is no fun...sorry about that. You're almost there though.....YAY!!!!
rest up....
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! What a cute neck and necklace! :) I missed you!
I missed you guys too. I thought about you guys quite a bit, but usually when I was stuffing kabobs or choppin veggies and couldn't get away to send messages on my bb. :( But I'm back!