That goldfish will grow to the size of their surroundings? So, if you put a goldfish in a baby tank, it won't get too big. But, if you put it in a larger tank, it will grow bigger? Well, that's kinda how I feel about my pants.
Buy me some bigger comfy pants..and of course I'll fill em out and make them not so comfy anymore.
Luckily for me, 90% of that is belly. The remaining 10% is my growing ass and thighs.
Damn I'm tired. My back hurts. I slept like shit last night. I hope this backache goes away. I have a feeling this is just the beginning of the 'uncomfortable' part of being pregnant. Yay. Well, it's about time that I started getting shitty pregnancy symptoms. I mean, I've had one helluva great pregnancy thus far without any symptoms at all.. almost.
US v Brazil on Sunday.. here in Chicago. I want to go. But at the same time, I want to send Babe with some friends that aren't pregnant. Which would be easy because all his friends are guys... you do the math. But, he's insisting that I go. Says that there isn't anyone he'd rather go with. How sweet, no? So, he invited one of his soccer buddies that I adore and I asked our neighbor guy to go with us... he's a bit of a bitch and is probably trying to figure out how he'll get a "pass" from his very demanding wife to go with us. Chances are probably pretty good that he won't be able to go. I guess we should start working on a back up plan. I hope we get good weather.
Today, I may try to take a nap at my desk. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)