I'm tired. No real reason why. Other than there's a lil boy growin in my belly. Speaking of, he's got his foot comfortably placed under my rib. Or his hand... not sure which part. I don't think I mentioned my dr appt yesterday. Met with a new doc. She had terrible bed side manners. I'm sure she's a great doctor but she completely had me in tears and so frustrated that I didn't ask her the questions I needed to ask. When I asked her to help me figure out which direction he was facing, she said, "His head might be down but I don't are because you still have so far to go."

Look here bitch... I don't ask if you care or not... my request was that you help ME figure it out so I know what the deal is. I figured she'd be better at identifying where his head, butt, legs and arms were... MY benefit, not yours dummass.. What a bitch.

Told her a few of my concerns and she pretty much told me that I am listening to all the wrong people when it comes to my concerns of complications during child birth. Okay... that's fine. Wrong people huh? So family history on my side and Babe's side...those are the wrong people to be talking to? Yeah... okay then... so whatever bitch. And I suppose doing the research on medical websites AND chat rooms is probalby bad too. Now, I get that chat rooms... people tend to blow their stories out of proportion. What's new? But I'm not taking them all that serious.

Next appt is 2 weeks from today and I will make sure they have a family history in my file so if something SHOULD arise... they will be up a shits creek. I mean, seriously... tell me that you'll make sure to keep an eye on this or that and that you'll put it in my chart so that all the other doctors were aware of that... come on already. NOT a fan of this lady. I'll be terribly disappointed if she's the one that's there when I have this child.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I can't believe you let her get away w/ that attitude. She must have completely blindsided you from the get-go to get you so off kilter, that you couldn't speak up. Bitchie Doctors with I.don't.give.a.hoot attitudes are the worst!!
    Be firm next time with whomever you get. Remember..YOU ARE PAYING THEM!! They are there to serve YOU!!!
    Tell me her frickin name so I can fly up there and kick some bitch- ass!!!!  

  2. Tweb said...

    I'd LOVE for you to come up here and kick her ass. We could do lunch afterwards. :)

    I was completely taken aback by it because...hell, she's an OB..she very well could be delivering my baby! Biotch. I wont' be going back to her again. Hooch.