I'll always be the "good candy" lady. Snickers, KitKat, Reeces... yeah, hershey kisses too. I hate when I walk into an office and see a candy dish with undesirable candy. Are you trying to get people to leave your office or stay? Same goes for Halloween candy... good stuff or nuthin.

I was woken this morning by a sharp pain my tummy... Okay, that's a lie. I don't remember what kind of pain it was. But it woke me abruptly enough to send me shooting to an upright position in bed. If you haven't noticed already, this gigantic belly usually prevents me from doing that. It's usually a rolling sit. If that makes sense. So that pain/punch/kick... whatever it was, was sharp and painful enough to wake me from a dead sleep and then was quickly followed by a braxton hicks contraction. Well that was fun. A coworker pointed out to me yesterday that I could very well be a mom in as little time as 2 weeks. Yikes!! Where has the time gone!? I don't want him to leave me so soonly.... but then at the same time, I can't wait to suffocate him with kisses...and I will. You know what else I noticed? Babies love me. Tiny kids notice me a lot more now...and stare and smile and look like they want to play with me. I saw a lil boy (ADOREABLE) at starbucks this morning and he just smiled and did what he could to keep me in his line of view... I could have easily walked over, put my hands out and I'm pretty sure he would have come to me. THat makes me excited to meet my little man....

Tomorrow is my 34 week appt. I'm nervous as I'm talkin delivery options with the dr. Family history on Babe's side... well, complications arise and I need to know what my options are for my little man. I'm not leaving anything to chance. Maybe I'll ask her to keep the weight part a secret from me. I don't feel (according to all the clothes I still wear) that my ass has grown any... but I'm sure I'm bigger. And even knowing that weight is distributed throughout my belly, it's still hard to take being 152lbs!! HOLY SHIT! Just imagine what I am now! 2 weeks later! :) It's worth it....for the record.

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Ummmm, have you dropped? If so, then I'd probably have a bag packed. I can't wait so see a pic of you three...or four. It'll be sad not reading posts from you for a while though. But I'll suck it up and pretend I'm a big girl w/ my big girl panties on. :-)
    mmwaahhhhhhh!
    ( I want an Almond Joy please ;) )