1. The attorney that sublets an office in our suite. He's rude, obnoxious and lazy. But what concerns me is he is completely oblivious to things going on around him. I just walked into the kitchen and one of his THREE coffee pots leaked all over the counter, soaking an entirely brand new roll of paper towels. The coffee pot was still on, with no coffee in it. He also broke my big copy machine. Not to mention he thinks I'll be typing crap up for him. Dude, just because we have a typewriter A. does not mean I automatically turn into your secretary and B. doesn't necessarily mean I know how to use the damn thing!!! He need to retire. He's like 80.
2. The guys having a meltdown while I'm gone...even though I've left perfectly clear directions on how to do everything from maintaining the deals in the system to ordering office supplies.
3. Never getting my fingers or feet back to what they were like pre-pregnancy. Feet haven't changed that much but my hands are so swollen. I miss what it feels like to actually have feeling in my fingers and dammit, I miss my friggin diamonds!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Daycare
5. My husband going through a mid life crisis. He hasn't yet, I don't think... but with a baby... I feel like I need to do my best to help him handle the change. You know guys, they don't handle change very well. Working with 5 guys, I deal with this on a daily basis.
6. Not getting my ass in gear to actually work. I was supposed to be productive today. That obviously didn't happen.
Ahhh... Monday is my 2 yr anniversary. What will we do? Who knows, but I'm sure it's going to be a good one because I could sit at home on the couch next to my husband and just knowing that we've been married for 2 blissful years so far, makes me the happiest girl on the planet. That and knowing that there are so many more years to come...that makes me happy too. Although, I still feel panic set in as if the next 60+ years is going to wizzzz by!!! Don't let it fly by without me enjoying it!!!
Back to work! I need a slave driver...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Anniversary!! I remember our 2nd....we liked each other by then. LOL............alot!!Our first year was fough cuz we were getting to know each other and minor stuff like that...kinda rough...but since then it's been pure bliss!! I've love every teenie,tiny,eensie,beensie bit of it!
You will too! I know these things! ;)
What are you gonna do about daycare?? That's the scariest thing ever!...at first.