I married my best friend in September of 2005. He is my everything. I have a beautiful step daughter, who has been a true blessing to have in my life.
I started this blog because I'm good at typing and I have lots of random thoughts that I find entertaining throughout the day. Maybe if I go back and read them later I'll figure out why I am the way I am.
I'm looking forward to everything life has to offer me and my family in the future. Especially this year, it's going to be an amazing year, I can't wait!
Happy Anniversary to you!!! That purse is GORGEOUS! I love the starbucks card sticking out of the wallet...front and center. :)
GORGEOUS! Maybe you should order a pizza?
LOL! You're so cute! Yeah, I love it toooooo!! And you have to put your cards in order of importance. Right behind that is my oh so loved Visa baby!!!
Happy Anniversary to Tlee and Babe!!!
Woo-hoo!!!!!!! 2 years and a bambino on the way...Congrats!
Fab purse!
Was it from Babe?
We went shopping together... he got a new soccer getup...which cost about the same as my purse.: )