I thought I was excited for this lil guy to get here. And I'm completely prepared to go to my Dr on Thursday and have him tell me it's all in my head. I had more backaches last night. Nothing too crazy. But completely out of breath, strange stretching feelings in my belly, cramps I guess...and this lil guy was bouncing around like crazy! And on the way to work today he was uncontrollable. Awww... he's excited to get here! So is Babe.
So I went shopping for "little stuff" and I can't even tell you how many times I said "Awww... it's so tiny!" last night. I found the matching onsies for the little zip up suit thingy that we bought the baby last weekend. And a hat, it's just so tiny. So cute... and then I washed everything. I didn't go out and buy any real outfits, just onsies because I'm figuring that he'll pretty much live in those the first few weeks. MAybe an outfit here and there, ones that people give me, send me...whatever.
It's getting to that point again. My engagement ring had to go a couple weeks ago, right after our colorado trip... now... my wedding band. This carpel tunnel thing has just wreaked havock on my hands and my finners are swollen... :( Now I'll appear to be that unwed pregnant chick. Boohoo..
My list... I have a packing list for my bag. I thought I had more stuff picked out but I was wrong. I still have more than half the stuff to go. I guess I got a lil excited about the baby's stuff and went overboard with his stuff instead of my own. I'll get working on that tonight probably. The good thing is that it's just a matter of collecting it from around the house and putting it in a bag. No more shopping necessary. FANTASTIC!
I'm so excited. I feel like I can't think of anything else to talk about. Except weirdo's that I encounter at sbux. I guess it does consume your life. It's just the beginning!
** Twice now this morning, I've choked on my friggin mocha. Helloooooo wrong pipe, stop it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If I remember right, when he 'drops' you should be able to breathe better. Of course you'll feel like you have to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes or sooner...but the breathing should get better.
Awww,Wish there was something I could do. I'll think of some wonderful relaxing 'back' thoughts and maybe you'll get it through osmosis!! K?
Think positive for it. ;)