* John Madden. I know the guy is a superstar football guy, but I think he's a friggin moron. And for me to think he's an idiot while commentating the football game last night...that's a pretty big deal. So annoying that I had to change the channel.
* People who take advantage of the company. Now, I'm all for fully utilizing all that the company has to offer, but when you blatantly use the company for financial benefit, pretty much stealing...and then having to use me as a pawn to do so, I have issues with it and thus...that level of respect I once had for you.. GONE. Which is bad because that means there's a light at the end of my tunnel of employment I believe. When I can't trust you 100%, when I don't back you 100%, When I don't feel that you are always in the right...there's an issue and I don't think I can work it out. Sad, but true.
* Numb fingers...and hands... I hate that.
* The probability of the lower back ache I had for 4 minutes last night being a "false" indication of labor. I think I want it too bad and that's why I felt like I had one of "those" backaches. And the nausea I had in the middle of the night. Didn't puke, but got out of bed to go pee and just "be" in the bathroom just in case. I think it's my mind playin tricks on me because I really really can't wait to meet my son.
* My broken office equipment. Damn printer/copier. Oh, that and the fact that the flippin attorney keeps snaggin all my damn good office stuff that I put in the copy room. Stapler, remover, scizzors... I literally walked around with a sharpie, marking everything COPY ROOM and fully intend on going back into his damn office to steam back my flippin stapler that I bought for that room. The old one in there hurts my wrist, which is easy to do since my flippin fingers/hands/wrists are numb!
* I want to leave early today because it's my anniversary but I don't feel like asking anyone.
* I want cake. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your bag is packed right??
Go get your cake. YOU are one of those ppl who can have her cake and eat it too!! Remember?!
Cuz you're special..;)
Uh... nope. Bags not packed. Maybe I'll do that tonight. :) Er... maybe I"ll watch some more premiers tonight instead. Oh, such great TV this week!!!