Oh yeah, as usual, a fabulous anniversary with Babe. I just love this man beyond words. I really do.
For him, I bought these:
Hellooo, how funny, no? Pee Pee Teepee!!!! Lil boys tend to uh..er... sprinklerize when they don't have a diaper on...
I thought it was hilarious. See, anni #2 is technically the "cotton" anniversary. I also bought him a new soccer jersey, but I don't think it's the right one... All well, this was so damn funny that it didn't matter. And he got me:Crappy picture, sorry. That's my new glider...and hanging on the back is this beautiful cotton knit baby blanket. Awww... he did so good! I lurve him!!!
Oh, and look at me, all pointy!
So funny....this is what 35 weeks looks like on me.
I snuck out of work about 30 minutes early yesterday, headed home to meet Babe. We went out to Morton's for dinner.. an early dinner which was fabulous as usual. Then headed home to have champagne and cookies (my request) in bed... yummm-meeee... and I ain't talkin bout the cookies, although, they were delish too! ;)
Perfect anniversary as usual. He wrote out some really sweet cards for me... you know, the kind that make you want to cry? Yeah, those kinds. I'm so happy I get to keep him!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are huge and cute!!!! :) Can't WAIT to see him! Those teepee things are adorable. Do you throw it over him when you are changing him or something? I'm confused.
Thanks ETK! Yeah, you put the lil tee pee thing on his pee pee when you take his diaper off. For some reason, lil boys turn into little sprinklers when you take their diaper off. This is a "cover" for them so they don't getcha while you're disposing of one diaper or trying to put another on...
That is too funny! I didn't know they had such a thing.
And yes, I have to agree...you are still a cutie! Pregnancy obviously agrees with you. How many times do yo think you'll do this anyway? How many variations of twebs and babes will there be???
Wee ones room looks ready to go. Very,very cute! All you need now is to let him outta there! :)
I think we'll do this... ONE AT A TIME... that said, as soon as he's out, I'm heading over to discuss Birth control with my doc. I love being pregnant, but I also want to enjoy the lil monkey, not having to deal wiht being pregnant again right away. Maybe a year down the road, if we change our minds, fine... but for now, one it is!
I was sitting in the lil guys room last night. There's still so much to do. I mean, clothes-wise and changing table stuff... I gotta go shopping!