So you know that smell? That one where you walk outside and you can literally smell rain or spring or fall? Well I got out of my car at work this morning and I smelled fall...and it made me happy. For the first time ever... I was happy that it is fall. I don't know why. Could be because I know fall means that my little man will be here. Could be because I get excited any time I can smell any new season. Chances are pretty good it's because of the little man. 33 days until my due date and I'm thinking that I'm going to call the Dr to see if I can come in for an earlier appt. My next appt is supposed to be next thursday but my hands are so swollen it feels like there are razor blades scraping across my skin when I touch it. Typing is hard... luckily I'm a good typer and know where the keys are because I certainly can't feel the keyboard. Last night in the middle of the night I was woken by my numb hand and a sharp pain that shot down from my hand to my elbow. Talk about painful. I had a strange sharp pain in my belly last night that actually made me stand up... strange as in, from the top of my belly... as if it were shooting through my belly to the bottom of my belly... oddness. I'm sure every mom to be thinks this way, but I just don't feel like this little guy is going to wait another 33 days to come. And I still have too much to discuss with my dr to go into labor just yet.
Oh, and did I mention I got this from two of my sneaky lil friends? They are beyond cute!!! I love it. It says, "It's a boy, Yes this is my first, He'll be here October 28th." Those are the three questions I just can't get away from these days!!!
Sorry about the crappy picture. Taken about 2 minutes before I went to bed!!! Mwahh!! Love you gals!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAHAHAHAHAHA - it's too cute! Just like you! I was so worried it would be too small, I mean, your stomach is HUGE >:)
You are too adorable. It was all tt's idea. I just supplied the "where to order it smarts".
It was a collective idea...
And it is absolutely adorable!!! You should be a model for maternity wear.
I agree w/ y ou about going to the Dr.
Have they tested you for pre eclampsia? Just curious. Remember...there are no dumb questions for any doctor...if you're worried or just need reassurance call him/her!! K?!
Don't make me call your MOM!
( teehee..snicker-snicker)
Oh...yes go shopping and for heavens sake pack your bag!!
Uh, me? A maternity model? I dunt think so...but thanks!!
You two are just toooo sweet! The T should fit until lil monkey is here. But then again... apparently his job for the next 5 weeks is to just gain weight, so who knows?! Maybe it'll be one of those snug pregnancy t's. I love it though!!!