So there are always those memories that just won't leave the gray matter... random memories that have no real meaning I don't think. One for me, that I thought of on the way home last night because of some psycho school bus driver on the expressway. His name was Jimmy and he was my Jr High school bus driver. He was a friggin lunatic. We loved him though. He was this very large, raspy black man that had a contagious smile. And when we saw our bus turn down our street, we stepped OFF the street, OFF the curb and back onto the sidewalk because you just never knew where he was going to park that bus. Crazy bus driver. And yet, we all still loved the guy.
Snickers... they truly have perfected that mini snickers bar. Not the one or two inch bar, but the one inch square bite size mini, that thing is perfect. Caramel, nuts, nougat (whatever that is), chocolate) Perfect ratio's. Brilliance, I tell you.
Lil monkey is moving so much... thing is, I think he's running out of room and having a hard time coming to terms with that.
My fingers are so number that I can't feel the keyboard. The Dr said that it's normal... blood restricting...blah blah blah. The carpel tunnel wrist bands may help a bit but not likely. Yesterday I got a nasty papercut under my thumb nail. It's pretty big nail. Odd that I sliced it so bad there... anyway, my fingers were too numb to feel it. That was the only time I didn't mind it being numb like that.
I gotta be productive today. Maybe.
I won't ever like baby/wedding showers and the lame games that come with them. Just not my style. They make me feel really uncomfortable. REALLY. Last wedding shower I went to, I felt SO out of place because....well, that's just not me. I dunno...
Had a dream last night that I worked for Dunder Mifflin. If you don't watch the Office, you should. One of my favorite shows. It was lunchtime. We were having greek food (which is what I had for dinner last night) and Paris Hilton was the new employee there... no one would talk to her or her stupid dog she had tucked under her arm. Of course, I felt bad for her and had her sit with me and talked to her during lunch. She's a snot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok..something's seriously wrong if your dreams include Paris Hilton! No more Greek food for you while pg !!!