Weekend Stuffs....

I'm going to be productive today... in just a minute.

So my fingers/hands have been getting numb pretty bad lately. My right hand mostly. I think it's carpel tunnel brought on by pregnancy. The problem is that my hand has also swollen a great deal and that makes it hard to move or type or do anything really...Not to mention it's extremely annoying. I go to the doctor on Thursday so I'll be sure to talk to her about that then.

Go Bears!

On my way in this morning all I could think about was dirty thoughts about my husband. :) He's so yummy. Especially last night. ;) And then, he was cuddly. This morning. And of course, my back started hurting so I had to change positions and lost my snuggle buddy... until we flipped and then I got to hold on to him. I love it when he ignores the alarm and hangs out in bed with me for a lil extra time in the morning. I'm so lucky.

Weekend was good. Saturday H had a soccer game... they won, but I'm still not 100% convinced she actually wants to play soccer. She's the only kid on the team that you'd see sitting in the grass on the field, picking grass... looking off to the side lines during the game, so much so that while playing goalie, the other team scored their only 2 goals on her. She wasn't paying attention. And her team mates went back to her, walked her into the goal and told her to stay there. And when she was playing Defense, all she did was bark orders out to her team mates. Now, don't get me wrong, I think the kids got potential to be a really great soccer player, I just don't think she wants to be.
Anyway, after her game, we shopped for school clothes. She was a trooper through it all.. I know she'd rather be playing... but we shopped..and shopped and then went to a friends house for dinner where she played with the goldendoodle and ate and then passed out on the couch! Down for the count.

That was dinner with my friend who "wanted" to throw me the baby shower. I think Babe and I decided we're just going to have maybe 4 other couples meet us at a restaurant for a celebratory dinner. And then maybe have other friends meet up with us later there for drinks if they want. So that'll be it. I may still have a cake though. :) Just cuz I love cake. Anyway, so that's it. Not totally disappointing but sorta... I guess I'm just not that traditional. What can ya do?

I realized yesterday that I'm just tired. Absolutely no energy. So little that when I finally do sit down to, say fold laundry, or something, I can barely hold my head up. This lil man is growing sooo big! He should be almost 5lbs and about 18 inches long!!! Whoa! Big boy!!! Starting to get really antsy about meeting him! Which is good because that's taking over my anxiety about leaving work and me preparing them so well that they don't need me to come back! :( Last night Babe had his hand on my belly and the lil monkey kicked... or rather poked. And Babe said, that's gotta be a foot... maybe a hand, but I thought I felt toes... or fingers...

How cool is that?

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I wish I could Bake the cake!
    **snif-snif**