Good lordy... so I was talking earlier about a lunch meeting that the guys had set up with a lender. Well, the lender came in and to my surprise, the guys made plans to eat in our office instead of going out to a restaurant. Fine... but... What are you planning on bringing in?
One of the guys... who is pretty tacky and clueless to stuff like this, sends an email to us, If you have a preferred chinese dish let me know, otherwise I'm just ordering whatever.
Okay...what does that mean? That means he was planning on bringing in this:
Yes, a nasty box of some random chinese food... well he was on his way in the office and his car broke down. He has an antique car that he drives for fun (when he's not driving his M6, Range Rover or BMW motorcycle) and it broke down. So by the time one of the other guys found him, picked this food up and brought it back to the office... the lunch meeting was already here for 45 minutes, food was cold and did I mention we didn't have enough room in the conference room for all of us to eat?
Um yeah... so I skipped lunch with them, having every intention of going out and grabbing something to eat, I realized it's 2 already. And I had a luna bar...and an entire tupperware thing full of melon to eat. So that's what I had for lunch. Surprisingly, I'm full for now, but I have a feeling it's going to be an early dinner. :)
Speaking of dinner... I do believe I'm fending for myself. Babe has a soccer game but before that he's going to H's school for some back to school bash at the playground of her school. I have no interest in that. At all. No interest in seeing her mother or standing around watching her play on the playground with kids that she's played with all day long. So I'm off to shop for baby stuff. :) Yep, you heard me right. Baby stuff. I can't wait. But it won't be stuff that I have on my registry, just in case I do end up having a shower. It'll be embarrassing stuff like breast pads, maybe a pump... some ointments... fun stuff like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you made the right lunch choice for sure.
Men can be very tacky and thoughtless. That's why the lucky ones get us! :)