So, I love football. This is true. And when I heard about the Bill's player Kevin Everett and his collision this past weekend that possibly left him paralyzed, I was pretty bugged by that. I love the game and wish that the equipment that they play with would keep them safe but this isnt always the case.

Well this morning, I tell you what totally made my day... the news that Kevin voluntarily moved his legs and arms, meaning that he may walk again some day... THAT made my day. I'm so happy for that man and his family, I could squeal.

N'stuff:

We have an attorney that sublets an office in our suite. He's old. He's mean. He's a racist old jewish man. I tolerate him. We've had it out numerous times in the past but I do my best to get along with him. Thing is, I'm not his assistant. I don't take care of his office things as I do with the other guys in the office. I don't get paid for that. Besides, quite frankly, he's an asshole. Anyone who's ever worked with him will agree.

He asked me if he could hire me to do closings for him. Uh... no. I don't do the type of closing work he's looking for. He tells me he could use the kind that I do. Uh, no. He's an asshole. I don't care how much you pay me. I'm not dealing with your shit. And yes, the fed ex you sent out was billed to my company and I dont' care if you think you scratched out the account number... it still was billed to us so we need to charge you for it. Tightwad. I can't believe he thought I'd actually work for him.
NO, I won't type something up for you... I don't know how to type on a typewriter. Yeah, you heard me right... I think we have one around here but hell if I know how to use the damn thing. Give me a puter and I can do whatever you need (no that's not an offer for you)...but a typewriter? Uh...I don't think so...

I have a feeling I need to get my ass in gear and start preppin the boys for my departure. I don't know why... I just feel like I had better get on it.

0 comments: