So yeah, this area I work in, sucks. The people, the restaurants, the traffic, the DRIVERS... you name it, it sucks. But, every once in a while it produces some humor.
I present to you, the Hispanic version of Sanford & Son:

*** Keep in mind, we're driving past million dollar homes located next to a forest preserve...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You sure you didn't take a wrong turn somewhere and end up here in Oklahoma? We see that every couple of minutes....Ye-hah!!!!
Uh yeah... no wrong turns. These guys drive around on garbage day and do some pre-cleaning for the garbage men. We recently tossed our old lawn mower when we bought a new one. It was sitting in front of our house at 7am, for 7 minutes before these guys stopped and picked it up. And I tell you... our street is not a street that is frequently traveled!!