So 30 minutes. That's all it took. I've been sitting in my chair in my office for 30 minutes and already my back is hurting in the same spot it did last week. Great. This chair has got to go but the problem with that? This company won't get off their asses and buy me a chair that's going to be comfortable for me. They're just like that. That sucks. It's going to be a LONG day!!
So here are my beebee's... playing nice for once. I caught them on camera. Actually, it's my cell phone because all the camera's in the house had dead batteries. Better than nothin though, right?
This is them chillin on H's bed. Lookin a lil comfy, no? How cute, Puma and Zoe. Lazy cats. Looks like they're attached at the butt. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww, they're butt buddies! LOL
Very cute.
Sorry about your back. I hope that doesn't mean you're going to have 'back labor'. That's the pitts I hear. My urchins were all poked out in front so my back didn't bother me untill the last couple weeks....sorry....I'll think good thoughts for you ...K?