me me me

So, it's always about me. :)

This morning I decided I wanted to come to work comfy... I wore my new puma's. I love them. They're so comfy. Jeans and a brown T with some goofy designs on it. By no means dressy. Well, everyone else in the office is dressed up because they have a lunch with a lender. I knew about the lunch and declined because...well it's not a lender I'm familiar with nor do I plan to get familiar with nor will any of the other guys get familiar and use them... Waste of time for me so I declined. Well, I look like a slob compared to everyone else and well, I don't think I really care. I mean, I do a little. Out of respect for the lender coming in, but really, who gives a flyin Effff??? It's Friday!

My new sneaks:Went out for dinner last night. We actually ate at the Tavern which is a very good restaurant, great filets, etc. Good times. Had me a glass of Zin.. yum-mee... but I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache so maybe next time I'll stick with the meritage. :) Dinner was fab, and dessert... lava cake with raspberry drizzle... a sort of pudding-esque stuff inside the lava cake.. ohhhh, chocolate heaven!!!! Had to do just about all I could to not lick the plate. Although, I think that it's allowed if you're pregnant. I dunno.

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    ooooooh,ooooh,ooooh I gotta have some of those Puna's!! Where have they been all my life?  

  2. tt said...

    Uh.....I mean Puma's.....long day  

  3. Tweb said...

    They've been resting at DSW... the shoe heaven... *insert drool here*