Numb fingernails and runny noses accompanied by a lil blood. Nice huh. Didn't sleep well last night. Er, rather this morning. Woke up to go to the bathroom and of course, back to sleep wasn't all that enjoyable. My back started hurting again. I'm just waiting patiently now here at work for it to start again. This time, if it starts, I'm taking some tylenol. I'm not going through that pain again. It hurts! And yeah, I'm hoping I don't get stuck with back labor. Boo!!!

So, this weekend... Sunday we went to the USA v Brazil soccer game at Soldier Field. GREAT time! See:Look at that booda!!! Holy cow! This was us tailgating AFTER the game. Soldier field is really convenient in the parking sense, except it takes forever to get out so we waited it out and the boys kicked a soccer ball around for a bit.
The boys, Babe, Shorty and The Englishman, kicked around the ball with some random kid hanging out in the parking lot. They got pretty toasted. Not the kid, just the guys. Good times. That was when they discovered that my belly button pokes out...through my shirt now. Oh joy.

So on Saturday we did some shopping for Babe's sales contest this month. On our way to Costco to get the prizes (TV's and Ipods) we stopped to "water" him and some random dude across the bar yells, "So when are you due? This your first one? You know what it is? Oh... you'll totally want a girl once he's grown up a bit. "
Dude... if I wanted your advice or to listen to your nonsense, I would have asked you. Now go ahead and finish slamming your beer and get back to your family. Thank you very little.

And this morning a lady at Starbucks asked me the usual 3 questions, When are you Due? Is this your first? Do you know what you're having?
Man, I'm really getting tired of those questions.

And yes, my back is starting to hurt again. I can't win. I'm going to change chairs. Let's see if this helps any.

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I hope that after you have the wee one ppl won't still be asking you those questions! I had a gal ask me when I was due a WEEK after I had Baby Boy!!! Talk about harsh! I told her I had just delivered a week earlier and she said 'Wow..you still look pg.'
    Hummmmm, thank you very much biotch! I needed that.  

  2. tt said...

    Awwwww, you and Babe look so cute in your matching shirts!
    Geez girl, even pg you still look ravishing!  

  3. Tweb said...

    You're terribly sweet... thanks for saying that, I need to hear it as I'm not feelin so cute these days!! LOL!