#################

Hello, New mom here. I'd just like to come right out and say that I took him to the doctor again. And I'm starting to feel like I'm right about the whole medical industry. Well perhaps not the entire industry but general care... um yeah, haven't a frikkin clue what's going on. Never have I once been to the doctor and actually had them say, Oh, XYZ is what is wrong with you. It's always "Um, it COULD be this or THAT.. but we're not sure, so just keep an eye on this.. blah blah frikkin blah." And now, here I am with my son, in the same scenario. He spits up. yes, I know. This is what babies do. Well he never spit up until... Wednesday. And now, he eats and then spits it ALL back up. If I burp him, he'll do it right away. If I don't burp him, he waits until he's done with his nap 2hrs later and then spits it up. I'm worried he's not getting enough. Boo. Dr's "prescription"? Feed him less, more often. Really? And see if it stays down? Huh.. brilliant. why didn't I think of that? Oh, that's right. Because when he feeds for 2 minutes and then pulls off the bewbie for no reason and passes out... he still pukes it up when he wakes up.

If he continues to do this, I'm going to have to give him pedialite to make sure he's getting enough fluids. I don't think I need to give him pedialite but it certainly can't hurt.

Oh, and I bought this adorably embarrassing outfit for the holidays. I have to wash it before I post pictures... and I will. Don't get your undies in a bunch. Chances are good that it will be our holiday card. :) He's gonna look a little like santa.. he he he..

I want my damn engagement ring to fit on my flipping finger. I may head downtown to our jeweler tomorrow to have them size it for me. I don't give a hoot, I miss my friggin diamonds.

I can't believe it's been almost 6 weeks since I had that little guy. That generally means I get the green light for things like working out, shopping and sex. :) Two of those I've already done, but don't tell my doctor!!! He he he...

Babe had two soccer games last night. Late games. He got home at 11:30 I think. When he got home, L decided to wake up and wanted to hang out. So I gave him to Babe. Babe ended up coming upstairs to feed him once but by the time he really ran out of juice and couldn't sooth L, it was 3ish. he got 3hrs of sleep last night. And tonight.. he's got another late soccer game. This is the game that he goes out after and comes home all extra late.. Well... He's not going to like the idea of having to take care of Logan with that nasty hangover on barely any sleep. Not my problem dude. I'm confined to the house... I have this kid on my hip at all times... there's no reason why you shouldn't have to pull your "baby weight" :)

That said.. next week I'm going to start pumping. I'm sorry, but I find pumping SO funny... but it has to be done and yes, Babe will be helping more with the baby then. Yep, L better get used to the bottle cuz mama's cuttin free!!!! I love the kid, but for cryin out loud, he hasn't been out of my sight for more than an hour in 6 weeks!

It's 4 and almost dark. Is it wrong that this pisses me off?

I clipped L's finger nails today. I tried yesterday when he was awake. Bad idea. Got his finger. I cried.

Today at the doctors office, before the doc came in, I was talking to L (as he laid nekkid on the table) and he smiled at me. I cried.

Funny how that works out.

I wanna buy my husband a new car. Audi S5. He deserves it.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Those were some totally random thoughts huh...you were all over the place with that one.
    Yep...gottgetpupmed!!
    Get thee out of the house woman...go have some fun. Run in the sun...smell the fall air...shop till you drop....say 'good morning' to YOU!!  

  2. Tweb said...

    Huh, and I'M random? Love you!