My little man is getting big! 11lbs, 22 inches long!!!
He had his hep B shot which was so hard for me. I know, I'm not the one getting the shot, but it kills me to hear that cry and see the pain in his innocent little face. The next appt is going to suck even more... FOUR shots!!!
Awww... so happy on his play mat!!!
Sorry ETK & Baby!!!
Go Dawgs!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your bewbies must be loaded with the hi-octane stuff! Go Logan!!
The shots are the pitts! It always made me sweat...literally. I think this may be about the time the phrase " It's gonna hurt me more than it hurts you" finally made sense to me. Cus we remember the 'heart' hurt longer than they remember the initial shot.
Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Awww!!! God, he's so cute!!! I can't stand it! :)
I will NOT tell Baby you said "Go Dawgs". :)
Ha.. neener neener neener!!!
Go Dawgs!!