I have a love / hate relationship with bread. Most bread gets picked off of the sandwich.. doesn't seem a need for so much bread. Cinamin toast with butter... LOVE it. bagels? I could totally do without... unless of course when used as a conduit for cheese. Asiago cheese that is. But then there are those certain breads like the rolls at Stoney River... or maybe that's just the cinamin butter they serve it with.. who knows.
Monkey looks like Babe.
Babe told me that he would be okay with me staying home until March... wow. Didn't expect that. Not sure how I feel about it. One hand, I'd love to stay home and hang with the lil monkey. Other hand, I miss my guys!!! But how long will that last? I'll get to work and then miss Logan. So which is it? Work or stay home? And would my guys be okay with that? I mean, they have no choice because of the FMLA, but what matters to me is how they FEEL about it. That's just how I roll... If it's this slow in January, I may just go back part time. Who knows. This week is my week to figure out daycare. Nanny or daycare center? I'd prefer nanny but well see what's do-able.
I have so much to do... with monkey sleeping in 30 minute incriments...how am I supposed to get it all done? Thank you cards, post office, insurance deals, downloads.... uh... so much to do... and yet, here I am... blogging. Priorities I guess... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad to see you've got your priorities right...blogging is always first...well....after L that is.
Decisions,decisions....I hate making them! Personally I think the part-time gig sounds good. That way you could ease yourself into it...sorta like having your cake and eating it too...or pie or brownies or umm....bread and cheese.....;)
mmmmmmm brownies are my all time favorite!!!!!!!!
w or w/o nuts??
No nuts... just gooey brownie yumminess....