check it...

A few pictures... of my beebee's.


My beautiful son and his kickass mohawk.

I can barely stand how stinkin cute he is here... Babe says he looks like a trekkie with that washcloth on him but I put it there so he won't start shivering in the bath!

Sleepy baby!! You know I can't resist taking pictures of him when he's sleeping. It's good practice so I can be as good as ETK with my camera... someday...

Oh Christmas tree.. all sorts of lovely presents... now get outta my house!!! Bah humbug!

And here's Babe and H putting together a lego gift she got a billion years ago and never played with:


Unless of course you're going to let me have THIS present:

5 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Can I come over and play??  

  2. tt said...

    I LOVE the trekkie pic!  

  3. Tweb said...

    Yes yes yes! C'mover and play!!!  

  4. tt said...

    ya know...one of these days..I'm gonna...ETK and I will surprise you...Hopefully before L graduates!  

  5. Tweb said...

    Yeah, it would be weird if you showed up at my house and asked to hold Logan... and I'm like, "Well, you can TRY, but since he's been working out he's like 180lbs." Good times. We'd love to see you guys.